Blue Glacier First debuts... Again.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, well... I tried to do this thread last night and got a bunch of replies that my pictures weren't showing up, so here we go again.

My new Blue Glacier from Erica... I love it! :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. VERY, very nice. I'm officially jealous. :drool:

3. That is sooo pretty and you look great with it!

Congrats!

4. GORGEOUS! :yahoo::heart:
    :tup:Love your shoes too!

5. OOOOOOH. SOOO worth the re-post! You look great!

6. Wow!! Congrats! Your bag is OOBERLY lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Holy @#$&!!!! Your bag is gorgeous and love, love, LOVE your shoes! You look fantastic!:wlae:

Wait, scratch that, I NEED your shoes........where did you get them?

8. Gorgeous bag!

9. Beautiful!!!!!

10. Thanks so much everybody! It's nice to see the Blue Glacier getting the love she deserves, finally. :love:

It's a GREAT colour for somebody who doesn't like neutrals but who wants a colour that will almost act as a neutral.

And cracker my shoes are from Nordstrom about a year ago. They're by Linea Paolo (one of the only labels that makes a size 4 :Push:smile:; try searching the Nordstrom website - I think they have something similar this year.

11. me too, those shoes are so sexy! are they marni? very hot - love the bag too :P

12. beautiful...!! :woohoo: it's more vibrant than a lot of other BGs i've seen!

13. [​IMG]
    sheesh - she's pretty!!!!

14. Ha ha, I wanted to know where the shoes are from too! Poor Bbag is getting no love. :crybaby:

15. Awww, poor bbag. I was going gaga over the shoes as well.:lol:

Beautiful BG tho' - def. the richest one I've seen.