Blue Glacier 07 and Corn Flower Blue 06 Camparison! PIX

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. In my other thread, someone mentioned that Blue Glacier is kinda like Corn Flower Blue, which I think is true in a way and not true in other ways.

That was the reason why I hesitated to buy Blue Glacier, since I have Corn Flower Blue already. But I guess I just love blue!

I might let go of that Corn Flower Blue since they are similar......:crybaby:

But here are some comparison pix for you to enjoy and maybe help your further purchases! :smile:

two b-bags.JPG two b-bags2.JPG two b-bags3.JPG
  2. Both bags are gorgeous, loving the GH!

3. wow i didn't realise how similar they are!

4. 0o0o yummy! i love BLUE!!!
    The Blue Glacier looks slightly lighter but still very yummy!

5. The Blue Glacier with GH is sooo gorgeous, that I the bag I want the most at the moment!!!

6. They are both beautiful but the colors are close. My fav is the GH

7. lovely~~~!!!!!!!

8. Great comparison pics !!!
    Thanks for posting !!!!

9. Thanks for the comparison pics., the colors are quite similar. Both beautiful bags!

10. The leather on your Cornflower is yummy:drool: i would keep it.:yes:

11. rayrayray - Thank you so much for your thread. I was wondering this for a while! I love love love your Cornflower City :drool: :drool: :drool:

12. They look totally different...the mottled look of the Blue Glacier w/the gold hardware is *really* growing on me now....I love it! I originally was seeing the color variation as a detriment, but now I think it really adds character. The bag looks very elegant.

13. This is a great post. Thanks for the comparision pictures. I love the GH and the BG the best but they are both just spectacular colors.

14. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for the comparison!! :smile:

15. Nice comparison pics - I hadn't realized how similar the colors are.