Blue Fly....Stone??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010

Attached Files:

2. bump...

3. I just bought one of the new prada hobos in stone... it is a really pretty soft grey. The purse pictured above is nothing close.

This link shows the color of the bag (even though saks calls it light grey). I purchased it from Neimans where it was called stone but the neimans on-line picture makes the bag look more taupe - it is definitely the color of the bag in this link:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446367260&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709503&bmUID=iLgk867&ev19=1:37

4. Thank you so much mssmanilow!!

Is this the style you purchased too (in your link)? I would LOVE to see a modeling pic!!

5. You are welcome! And that is the bag I bought... and I LOVE IT!!! I hesitated for a little while because I try to wait and buy my bags on sale but I saw the bag in the store last week, tried it on, and couldn't stop thinking about it... so I took the plunge and ordered it online. I carried it for the first time yesterday and all buyers remorse flew out the window :smile: I will try my best to get a modeling pic up for you soon - let me know if you end up with a stone bag too - the color is AMAZING!!

6. been ogling that bag too since i first saw it! Really gorgeous. i too would love to see a modelling pic.

7. Me too! mssmanilow- would LOVE a modeling pic if you have time! I think this might be my final decision. I still love the hobo style, but this one has just a big more structure.

8. Hello, is your bag almost the same color as this bag? http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446241215&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492817607&bmUID=iMWv8TN&ev19=1:32

can you post the modelling pics?

THANKS!!!!!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: