Blue fly coupon code

1. Hi,

Does anyone have a Bluefly coupon code I could use. I've already used the "missedyou354" one.

Thanks,
    Mona

2. Try missedyou222

I just tried it and it does work: 15% off your entire order ($100 minimum purchase)

3. It worked....thanks a million!

4. [​IMG] New customers save $15 on $100 or more. Returning customers save $10 on $100 or more.

Visit Bluefly.com – Over 350 designers starting at 40% off. Fabulous new styles are added everyday including Gucci, Prada, Manolo Blahnik, Diane von Furstenberg, Theory & many more. Click Redeem Online for details and restrictions.
    Online Redemption Details:

• New Customers: Enter code NJUMP15 for $15 off $100
    • Returning Customers: Enter code NEXTBF10 for $10 off $100
    Offer Code:
    New Customers: NJUMP15, Returning : NEXTBF10

5. aebf30 for $30 off!

6. i missed the sale where it was 10 percent off all the items on their site i think this was tuesday .does any oen know if there going to have that again?

7. I got an invitation only e-mail today offering 20% off. If you sign up for their e-mail notifications, they will send these to you. I can forward it to you if you PM me your e-mail address.

8. missedyou222- i just used this one, still works!

9. Try WELCOME843, it should be good until Nov. 30.

10. sorry, I meant to include its for a 10% discount.

11. The missedyou codes wern't working for me a few hours ago.. i ended up using the aebf30 one.

12. Does anyone else have any bluefly codes?
    Thanks!

13. MISSEDYOU211 worked. 15% off

14. I used this code earlier today for a Fendi bag for my mom. Worked like a charm!

15. Anyone have any fresh, new bluefly codes??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice