Blue fish coin purse on eBay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are lots of fans of the BV animal coin purses out there - so I wanted to let you know that a dark(ish) blue one has popped up on eBay today if anyone is interested!

2. I saw that one too, and wonder if the seller is a PFer, the ID sounds so familiar...:idea:

3. I wish it was the turtle (I have the fishy) - I've been looking for that 'lil guy forever.

4. Yup, a TPFer :nuts:
    A regular on Balenciaga forum :heart:

5. How much does it cost in a BV store usually the fish coin purse?

6. ^^They were around $100. new.

7. I'm wondering if it will go to a PFer :graucho:

8. It's now $250ish usd ;)

9. And now I see a red ladybug there, for US$295BIN or BO. Wow.

beauxgoris, I just got myself an ebano turtle. Good luck on your hunt!!

10. what does the turtle ebano coin look like?:P

11. Actually I believe they are currently in the $240 - $250 range in the boutiques... But they just have fish and frogs these days (no turtles or ladybugs) and I believe only in basic colours (ebano, nero, noce, maybe bianco although they looked for me and couldn't find any). I think the outlets had a few them from time to time for less, but that is really hit or miss. I don't therefore think the red ladybug (I have one too - go get it - it is wonderful!!) price is out of line... or the blue fish for that matter - if you really want one of them in those colours you are just not going to find it at a BV boutique now, and most likely not at an outlet either.

12. ^^WOW - that was the outlet price a couple of years ago - so I'm sure they have gone up. I didn't know they were still making them! :heart:

If only they made a pig (in pink) then my world would be complete. :heart:

13. I don't see the red ladybug anymore - did someone here get it?!

14. And the blue fish is sold too - again, anyone get the little guy?!

15. Those animal purses are really cute and i used to own the red ladybug and sold for USD290. In fact, i also have the blue & tan fish as well...hehe
    I've seen the turtle before in the store and it was the last one but i got it for my frnd instead but never get it for my own...LOLL

Anyway, it's worth gettin them since it's so rare;)