Blue faces on watches

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone loving their blue face watch? I never had one but always admire on other people. I wear jeans all the time, my birthstone is sapphire and I am often drawn to blue. Come to think of it, my DH likes blue face watches for himself. But he buys replicas and tosses them when they break! I like the real thing. Do you think it is limiting or fun to have for everyday? I have several dressy watches so this would be strictly for casual wear. Pics of any and all blue face watches welcome. BTW, I do have a pink face roadster (speaking of color).

2. Here you and I are talking about watches again! I actually don't have a blue faced watch, I have several that have black faces. I love the black face, don't know if a blue face is really me.

3. Well, I love the blue, but I got one and felt it did not love me back. I still love them on other people, and I think they look fabulous. Here are a couple pics of the one I had. Also attaching a Rolex Date pic from Lisa on the Rolex Forum because her blue dial is the most beautiful I have seen!

[​IMG]

(The flecks on the dial are refracted light passing through the date magnifier)

Attached Files:

4. I have a blue face Cartier Tank, I love the light blue color and I alternate it with my black J12...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. I definitely like the lighter blue faces over the dark. Here is a Rolex platinum with ice blue dial that is stunning:

[​IMG]

6. I like the light blue mother of pearl faces, I have a movado and the tag link is pretty too, but I got that one in black.

7. I picked up a blue faced Tag Link watch a few years ago figuring it would be a phase... But I've worn it every day since then and even after buying other watches, I still go back to my blue faced Tag. Maybe because I'm drawn to blue, too :biggrin:

8. I've had my blue-faced rolex for years now and wear it everyday! I LOVE it and find it does go with almost everything.

Attached Files: