Blue Epi?

cheriezh

Jan 12, 2010
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just couldn't find BLUE epi on catalogues anymore. Are they gone forever?
For this reason I'm getting a little nervous about carrying a blue epi anymore, it's actually a beautiful color but now people would probably start thinking mine is fake since the colour isn't listed, wouldn't they?

Any knowledge about the blue epi's disappearance would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!

Yes, I believe blue epi is discontinued. I have not seen it in LV stores or on the website. However, I too love blue epi.

There will always be people who question the authenticity of your things- it's their problem. :lol:
You should happily wear your blue epi. I'm still searching for a blue epi keepall 45.

LV has made and discontinued so many Epi colors that it would make no sense to stop carrying them when they're no longer available. Actually, a lot of the discontinued colors are sought-after, especially by collectors. For example, I would love to find a mandarin (orange) speedy, which was discontinued LONG ago.

I have a yellow epi that I very happily carry, even though the color hasn't been available for about a decade. Then there's Grenade, which was discontinued last year (or so). People with 2 year old bags aren't going to get rid of them, either.

If you love your bag, who cares what other people think?

LV has made and discontinued so many Epi colors that it would make no sense to stop carrying them when they're no longer available. Actually, a lot of the discontinued colors are sought-after, especially by collectors. For example, I would love to find a mandarin (orange) speedy, which was discontinued LONG ago.

I have a yellow epi that I very happily carry, even though the color hasn't been available for about a decade. Then there's Grenade, which was discontinued last year (or so). People with 2 year old bags aren't going to get rid of them, either.

If you love your bag, who cares what other people think?

Ditto. I have a Noe in the recently discontinued rouge and will carry it as long as I am able. If you love the color, it doesn't matter if it's still available. Double ditto on the mandarin, I have a key case but would love to get my hands on a bag.

I have a speedy in myrtille which gets so many compliments. This spring blue is going to be a very popular color so your bag should fit in just fine!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just couldn't find BLUE epi on catalogues anymore. Are they gone forever?
For this reason I'm getting a little nervous about carrying a blue epi anymore, it's actually a beautiful color but now people would probably start thinking mine is fake since the colour isn't listed, wouldn't they?

Any knowledge about the blue epi's disappearance would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!

Yes, the blue is gone; don't be afraid to carry your vintage piece. I have the Epi Speedy in Fawn and the Mabillon (backpack) in Cipango Gold, and I wear them with pride. These colors have been gone for AGES!! I always receive compliments on them when I use them, especially the Speedy.

BTW, what drives me crazy is that all of the Epi now has nickel hardware! Grrrr.... I'm a gold girl! Sorry, just had to vent...

Attachments

• LV Epi Speedy 30 in Fawn with strap & coin purse.JPG
    LV Epi Speedy 30 in Fawn with strap & coin purse.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Coach backpack & LV Mabillon backpack.JPG
    Coach backpack & LV Mabillon backpack.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 123
Ditto. I have a Noe in the recently discontinued rouge and will carry it as long as I am able. If you love the color, it doesn't matter if it's still available. Double ditto on the mandarin, I have a key case but would love to get my hands on a bag.

My yellow one's a petite noe! They look SO great in color :smile:
And I'm ready for mandarin anything...one of these days I'll find something perfect.

Yes, the blue is gone; don't be afraid to carry your vintage piece. I have the Epi Speedy in Fawn and the Mabillon (backpack) in Cipango Gold, and I wear them with pride. These colors have been gone for AGES!! I always receive compliments on them when I use them, especially the Speedy.

BTW, what drives me crazy is that all of the Epi now has nickel hardware! Grrrr.... I'm a gold girl! Sorry, just had to vent...

ditto! ditto! .. I LOVE the speedy but I am a "gold-tone" girl too.... for that reason I am scouring for "preloved" speedys .. hope I'm lucky enough to find once in great condition (and a not ridiculous price!!) soon :smile: