Blue Elisha?

I<3MJ

Ballantyne Barbie
Sep 11, 2007
Hi ladies! I am drooling over the blue Elisha (such a gorgeous color!) My question for you Elisha owners out there is, are you happy with it? I usually don't buy bags on a whim, but I'm loving this one and am thinking of snagging it before the shopbop tax code goes off. :shrugs:

Thanks!

I'm on my fourth from Neiman Marcus. I'm not very picky but WOW I've been sooo disappointed in these bags. They all have either dark spots, smuged glue, or uneven patches. The final one I tried to settle with started developing spots on it's own. I'm really bummed because I was excited to buy it, but I'm not ordering another one.

I'm on my fourth from Neiman Marcus. I'm not very picky but WOW I've been sooo disappointed in these bags. They all have either dark spots, smuged glue, or uneven patches. The final one I tried to settle with started developing spots on it's own. I'm really bummed because I was excited to buy it, but I'm not ordering another one.

:sad: Makes it so hard to buy online...

That's the downside to buying on-line, you just don't know what you're going to receive and if the Elisha has delicate leather, with each bag having 'issues' of it's own, I'd prefer to be able to check them out before buying. Such a shame because the blue Elisha is so pretty. ijenn, I'm sorry you were disappointed four times, it really is unacceptable and I'm sure Neimans must be just as frustrated as you.

^Yes, that was me and although the spots have somewhat faded because I scratched the surface with my fingernail, I still cannot figure out where the spots came from..:confused1::shrugs: