BLUE DILEMMA - Cobalt or Cornflower blue?

vickitaa92

Apr 21, 2012
in a walk-in closet
Hi ladies! I'm thinking of buying a new Prada saffiano tote, since I'm going to sell mine in Cammeo because the color isn't right for me. My absolute favourite color is blue, so my choices are a 1801 or 2274 in cobalt or conflower blue.

Which do you think I should choose ? TIA :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

gratefull

Jan 8, 2010
hmm.
You like the 1801 size, right?

Which color calls to you? I think I like the darker one...
but, what would you get more use out of??

Is the cammeo color too pink for you? I love it too, and want to get it, but hesitate as the shade is not flattering on me. Wondering if it is the same for you.... I look better in warmer colors and this one washes me out. It's hard, when you like a color on the bag, but it doesn't personally flatter you...

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
Funny, I bought the Cobalto but ended up returning it to get Cammeo! I think the Cobalto is such a great colour, but hard to wear. Sometimes it looks like your posted picture and other times it looked sky blue. I would go with the Cornflower.

vickitaa92

Apr 21, 2012
in a walk-in closet
hmm.
You like the 1801 size, right?

Which color calls to you? I think I like the darker one...
but, what would you get more use out of??

Is the cammeo color too pink for you? I love it too, and want to get it, but hesitate as the shade is not flattering on me. Wondering if it is the same for you.... I look better in warmer colors and this one washes me out. It's hard, when you like a color on the bag, but it doesn't personally flatter you...
Yes I do.. but I haven't seen the 1801 in Cornflower blue so I might buy the 2274 instead.

Yeah, I think the Cammeo is too pink for me, and it doesn't work well with any of my clothes.

Jan 8, 2013
germany
i'm waiting for my chance to buy the bn2274 in cornflower blue.....so i vote for that combination :smile: the 1801 would be too small for me since i couldn't place my iPad in there without expanding the bag.

gratefull

Jan 8, 2010
Yes I do.. but I haven't seen the 1801 in Cornflower blue so I might buy the 2274 instead.

Yeah, I think the Cammeo is too pink for me, and it doesn't work well with any of my clothes.
I see... it's fun deciding either way :biggrin:

hmm, yeah, the cornflower probably looks really good in the 2274 size. Even though the 2274 is bigger, I think it would look luxurious. Makes a bag statement ;)

I hear what you are saying about the cammeo. I sure love it, but when I try it on, it makes me look sick or washed out or something... we all have shades that we look good in, and ones that are not flattering... :sad:
It looked really good on some women in the store... but they had extremely different coloring than me lol

have fun deciding, keep us posted! :cool:

GlammaGurl

Shopaholic
Jul 5, 2011
NYC
I am a lover of all things blue!

When I saw the cobalt in person, I was a bit disappointed that it didnt translate in person as it did online. One morning my caramel lux and I were on line in a SoHo coffee shop, and we ran into a chic gal with her cornflower lux. It was GORGEOUS!

All of that to say, I vote for the cornflower.

gratefull

Jan 8, 2010
I am a lover of all things blue!

When I saw the cobalt in person, I was a bit disappointed that it didnt translate in person as it did online. One morning my caramel lux and I were on line in a SoHo coffee shop, and we ran into a chic gal with her cornflower lux. It was GORGEOUS!

All of that to say, I vote for the cornflower.
good point. Yeah, go for the cornflower. It's such a rich shade.
It looks like a very unique color/blue as well.

Unless you don't think you can get use out of it.