Blue Cult jeans...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
I ordered some, received them in the mail today, put them on....:love:

I don't mean to brag, but they are making my butt look gooooooood!!! :lol: I'm very petite and the jeans are giving me curves that I never knew I had. *SIGH* They will definitley be part of my "new bag" campaign...I'll just try these on in front of my husband...Then, while he is salivating, I'll sadly mention that I wish I had a new bag too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, these jeans look great!

Buttery said:
I'm 5'4", so as long as I order jeans with the 33" inseam, I usually don't need alterations. They're perfect for wearing heels. :love:

hehehehe 5'4" is petite? i'm super petite...4'11"!!! sucks always having to have my jeans altered, even the short lengths.

Buttery said:
I ordered some, received them in the mail today, put them on....:love:

I don't mean to brag, but they are making my butt look gooooooood!!! :lol: I'm very petite and the jeans are giving me curves that I never knew I had. *SIGH* They will definitley be part of my "new bag" campaign...I'll just try these on in front of my husband...Then, while he is salivating, I'll sadly mention that I wish I had a new bag too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, these jeans look great!

Hahaha! Congrats on the new jeans! Jeans are so hard and individual to each person's body type. I'm really glad that you found some that you LOVE!

swee7bebe said:
hehehehe 5'4" is petite? i'm super petite...4'11"!!! sucks always having to have my jeans altered, even the short lengths.

5'4" is petite when all of your younger cousins are much taller than you and your husband is 6'2".:lol: But I know what you mean; my best friend is 4'11".:amuse:

shu said:
OMG! That's a fantastic sale!! But how would you be sure of the sizes though? And you can't return right?

I normally wear a loose size 6 or a snug size 4.:lol: I had tried on all of the "better" jeans and 27 or 28 was usually perfect. If the jeans tend to run small, I usually get a 28. I took a chance and ordered the 28.