Blue Cult jeans...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
I ordered some, received them in the mail today, put them on....:love:

I don't mean to brag, but they are making my butt look gooooooood!!! :lol: I'm very petite and the jeans are giving me curves that I never knew I had. *SIGH* They will definitley be part of my "new bag" campaign...I'll just try these on in front of my husband...Then, while he is salivating, I'll sadly mention that I wish I had a new bag too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, these jeans look great!
 

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
I ordered them from summerblu.com. They're having a denim sale. Plus, I used code toutie20 and got 20% off and free shipping!!!
 

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
4,452
12
hoorah! I love designer denim! I'm petite as well can I ask what size you wear? I have a few pairs of AGs
 

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
addicted said:
Did they come in petite length? Or do you have to get them altered?
I'm 5'4", so as long as I order jeans with the 33" inseam, I usually don't need alterations. They're perfect for wearing heels. :love:
 

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
Pradasmeadow said:
I can only imagine !!!
They are great jeans and I know you must look fab. Congratulations.
Thanks! *HUG*

Update: I tried them on and he was like this...:nuts: :love:

:lol:
 

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
1,287
0
OMG! That's a fantastic sale!! But how would you be sure of the sizes though? And you can't return right?
 

organic

Member
Mar 14, 2006
270
0
thanks to you, i just went and bought my second pair of blue cults. :smile: can't wait for them to get here.
 

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
2,815
197
nj
Buttery said:
I'm 5'4", so as long as I order jeans with the 33" inseam, I usually don't need alterations. They're perfect for wearing heels. :love:
hehehehe 5'4" is petite? i'm super petite...4'11"!!! sucks always having to have my jeans altered, even the short lengths.
 

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
8,589
36
Buttery said:
I ordered some, received them in the mail today, put them on....:love:

I don't mean to brag, but they are making my butt look gooooooood!!! :lol: I'm very petite and the jeans are giving me curves that I never knew I had. *SIGH* They will definitley be part of my "new bag" campaign...I'll just try these on in front of my husband...Then, while he is salivating, I'll sadly mention that I wish I had a new bag too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, these jeans look great!
Hahaha! Congrats on the new jeans! Jeans are so hard and individual to each person's body type. I'm really glad that you found some that you LOVE!
 
Feb 20, 2006
3,079
8
Hey Butterfy,
Thanks for letting us know. I've been looking for some new pair of jeans too... this is great
 

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
swee7bebe said:
hehehehe 5'4" is petite? i'm super petite...4'11"!!! sucks always having to have my jeans altered, even the short lengths.
5'4" is petite when all of your younger cousins are much taller than you and your husband is 6'2".:lol: But I know what you mean; my best friend is 4'11".:amuse:
 

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,572
3
shu said:
OMG! That's a fantastic sale!! But how would you be sure of the sizes though? And you can't return right?
I normally wear a loose size 6 or a snug size 4.:lol: I had tried on all of the "better" jeans and 27 or 28 was usually perfect. If the jeans tend to run small, I usually get a 28. I took a chance and ordered the 28.