Blue Cross Cuticle Remover

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOVE this product! I got it from Sally's Beauty Supply for $5 (16 oz). I have read really good reviews about it and thought I'd give it a try. It is runny but you can apply it with a Qtip as the bottle is cumbersome to dispense from.

For the last year, I've been using Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover (blue gel) which cost the same but is only 1 oz for the bottle. Sally Hansen's works well but you do have to keep it on there for longer then 15 seconds. Also, it seemed to try my skin out.

Since I've used up the Sally Hansen remover, I rinsed out the little bottle and put Blue Cross remover in it. It helps in dispensing it. Blue Cross doesn't take much time to activate and easily wipes away and a quick rinse gets rid of any excess.

I wish I started using this sooner!

2. I like this stuff, too. It's cheap and does the job!

3. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I've heard you can add a capful to a basin of water for a foot soak. It's supposed to help with exfoliating--has anyone tried this?

4. I've been meaning to try this but haven't gotten around it. Have you tried it?

5. I have but I'm probably not a good person to ask-- I can't seem to keep up with any sort of regular pedi-maintenance so I can't really tell if it helps or not.

6. Just bought some today and tried it...it's works great although it's super runny like the original message said.

7. I've been wanting to try this too. The last Sallys I went to didn't have any.