Blue & Cream is a very very bad store BE AWARE

luvall

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

I bought a dress from them but there is a hole on the dress.very big hole.the dress came in without any tags and it is defective.i contacted them right after i got the dress.They blamed this on me and said they checked it before they shipped it out and it was in perfect condition.they believe the hole was created after i received the dress.what a cheater and lier !!!!! the dress is for my friend and in size s. I am a size xl.don't ever buy anything from them my friend.this is the worst store ever met.I just called my credit card company to get my money back..don't buy from them.............

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 575
That is a huge hole, it doesn't even look like it could be fixed! :sad: How terrible that they accused you of damaging the dress, at least you were able to get a refund through your credit card.

I've ordered from their store before. Never received any communication about my order, so after a week I contacted them and they said the item I ordered was out of stock. It took about another week to clear up the charge on my credit card. So not a great experience for me either...

I had a bad experience too. I ordered a handbag online and it arrived very dirty, inside and out. It looked used.:wtf: I called them immediately because it was suppose to be "no return". They made me take photographs to email them and prove the bag was dirty. Then I had to wait for someone to approve my return. They offered me 10% off the filthy bag. I said, "No thank you!" It was marked above normal retail price.:nogood:
I did receive a refund, but I was out the cost of return shipping. I will never shop there again.
Oh and they gave me, "The bag was inspected prior to shipping" line too. Yeah right.:lol: