Blue & Cream is a very very bad store BE AWARE

luvall

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

I bought a dress from them but there is a hole on the dress.very big hole.the dress came in without any tags and it is defective.i contacted them right after i got the dress.They blamed this on me and said they checked it before they shipped it out and it was in perfect condition.they believe the hole was created after i received the dress.what a cheater and lier !!!!! the dress is for my friend and in size s. I am a size xl.don't ever buy anything from them my friend.this is the worst store ever met.I just called my credit card company to get my money back..don't buy from them.............

Attachments

luvall

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
wow! i've bought from their store in nyc.

did you buy online or at a store?

i bought the dress online.they have a lot of bad reviews.i did not know this until i had a problem with them.no respects and rude customer service.

kml2887

O.G.
Oct 5, 2008
That is a huge hole, it doesn't even look like it could be fixed! :sad: How terrible that they accused you of damaging the dress, at least you were able to get a refund through your credit card.

I've ordered from their store before. Never received any communication about my order, so after a week I contacted them and they said the item I ordered was out of stock. It took about another week to clear up the charge on my credit card. So not a great experience for me either...

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
I had a bad experience too. I ordered a handbag online and it arrived very dirty, inside and out. It looked used.:wtf: I called them immediately because it was suppose to be "no return". They made me take photographs to email them and prove the bag was dirty. Then I had to wait for someone to approve my return. They offered me 10% off the filthy bag. I said, "No thank you!" It was marked above normal retail price.:nogood:
I did receive a refund, but I was out the cost of return shipping. I will never shop there again.
Oh and they gave me, "The bag was inspected prior to shipping" line too. Yeah right.:lol: