Food Blue Bunny Ice Cream, wish I could quit you!!

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
Made in Iowa, this ice cream is addictive.....so homemade tasting, light and fluffy! And how cute is this? One of their flavors is Bunny Tracks with adorable chocolate shaped bunnies filled with peanut butter!! Anyone else a Blue Bunny lover? It's hard to find but worth the search.

That sounds delish! I think I've had blue bunny a few times in my life.

But what really gets me head over heels is- BLUE BELL ICE CREAM! How I love you so! I grew up in TX and loved that stuff! Strawberry Cheesecake & Peaches & Cream are my faves!

Can't get it out here though...Boo!

Made in Iowa, this ice cream is addictive.....so homemade tasting, light and fluffy! And how cute is this? One of their flavors is Bunny Tracks with adorable chocolate shaped bunnies filled with peanut butter!! Anyone else a Blue Bunny lover? It's hard to find but worth the search.

bunny tracks sounds so cute and yummy! i've never tried this ice cream--more things for my tummy to crave :drool:

I can find Blue Bunny at Walmart where I live. I love Blue Bell too, but only certain flavors. The pistachio one is really good, but their chocolate ice cream or chocolate flavors don't do it for me.

That sounds delish! I think I've had blue bunny a few times in my life.

But what really gets me head over heels is- BLUE BELL ICE CREAM! How I love you so! I grew up in TX and loved that stuff! Strawberry Cheesecake & Peaches & Cream are my faves!

Can't get it out here though...Boo!

Blue Bell is hands down the BEST ice cream out there and I've tasted most brands. If you order enough, you can have it shipped to you anywhere in the continental US. If it's too much, deep freeze or give some away to friends. When they taste it...they will want to get some when you order! The texture of BB is unbeatable.

Oh yeah, Bunny Tracks is awesome! I had a favorite Frozen Yogurt for years, Tin Roof Sundae (from another company), but they stopped making it in the Frozen Yogurt version. Now it's only ice cream. But now that I found Bunny Tracks, I don't care. I love that you can get Bunny Tracks the Personals Light size. I had half a personal size for lunch yesterday.