Blue box reveal ;)

It's my belated birthday present from DH. He really knows the blue box can light up my day, any day :smile:

I've been wanting a pair of good quality, simple yet classy everyday earrings that will not go out of fashion.

Presenting... Paloma's X earrings in gold :smile: I don't think it's common as I've never seen anyone with these on TPF.

Attachments

• image-165375431.jpg
    image-165375431.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 789
It's my belated birthday present from DH. He really knows the blue box can light up my day, any day :smile:

I've been wanting a pair of good quality, simple yet classy everyday earrings that will not go out of fashion.

Presenting... Paloma's X earrings in gold :smile: I don't think it's common as I've never seen anyone with these on TPF.

very cute. Modelling piccie please:smile:))

Modeling pictures you say? Plus one with my small open heart necklace in gold :smile:

Attachments

• image-3700590221.jpg
    image-3700590221.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 776
  • image-2005276655.jpg
    image-2005276655.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 741
  • image-669047477.jpg
    image-669047477.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 742
cupcake34 said:
So pretty! :smile: Could you also post a pic of your necklace?? I'd love to see it in more detail

Sure!! I don't know what details you were after but I've taken some close up for you :smile: Let me know if you require specific ones :smile:

I just went on eBay and noticed many pictures are stolen online!! The nerves!! So I've added TPF label just to prevent illegal selling of fakes online which I should have done for all my reveals but too late now.. Can only start from now on..

*Sorry the necklace is almost 10 years old and I haven't worn it in awhile so it's kinda dirty.. Are you thinking of getting this? I'd highly recommend it as it's such a classic and has held up so well. It was my everyday necklace for almost 5 years!

Attachments

• image-1793939977.jpg
    image-1793939977.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 661
  • image-3071677014.jpg
    image-3071677014.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 661

Beautiful earrings. Wear them in good health!
In US they offer now just the version with diamonds in rose gold and white gold. I wonder if they will bring the plain gold ones back soon...

monicas said:
Beautiful earrings. Wear them in good health!
In US they offer now just the version with diamonds in rose gold and white gold. I wonder if they will bring the plain gold ones back soon...

Thank you :smile: I think I got the last of the discontinued stock but I know Tiffany Australia is doing a stock take and bringing in new items (replenishing stock and new items) next week so we shall see what happens :smile:

I just went on eBay and noticed many pictures are stolen online!! The nerves!! So I've added TPF label just to prevent illegal selling of fakes online which I should have done for all my reveals but too late now.. Can only start from now on..

Gorgeous gold pieces! I confess I am more partial to the open heart, but I'm not really an earrings girl. However, as a Tiffany addict... :cool:

Btw, if you're worried about people stealing the photos, I'd recommend using a fainter watermark signature and placing it over the jewellery itself. Otherwise, like the photo with the clasp hallmarks, someone can easily just crop out your label.