Blue Birkins that in Certain Lights Look Black

For my next B I would love to find a blue birkin with ghw that in low lights looks black. I was thinking Blue Nuit, but are there any others? Can you post pictures for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated:smile:

Not sure if they make birkins in blue obscur but it looks like black. The flap of my jypsiere is sombrero leather is blue obscur and the rest is black epsom.

Attachments

• IMG_6684.JPG
    IMG_6684.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 947
I can think of bleu abysse.
Also the more neutral deep sea blues like bleu de malte and bleu thalassa can look indescernibly dark, i.e. black in dim light. Im so sorry they discontinued thalassa btw. It was one of my wishes for a B. So classy!

Reactions: Imabeachgirl
Thank you all so much. I am going to attempt to get on a waiting list for an indigo with ghw. I have so many black bags that I just can't do another but I really like that dark look on a birkin. This will be a first for me. I have bought from resellers in the past. I saw the one on fashionphile, but isn't that the same price as a new one from the store? Any advice on how to score one? lol I will be going to San Francisco.

Reactions: Orangefanatic
I was in a similar situation for a SO Kelly. I wanted a dark navy and didn't mind if it went black. I saw swatches and looked at photos. I decided on Nuit instead of indigo because I wanted more of a navy look.... Indigo was gorgeous but a tad too dark for the balance I was looking for. Good luck and please share once you get her!

Thank you all so much. I am going to attempt to get on a waiting list for an indigo with ghw. I have so many black bags that I just can't do another but I really like that dark look on a birkin. This will be a first for me. I have bought from resellers in the past. I saw the one on fashionphile, but isn't that the same price as a new one from the store? Any advice on how to score one? lol I will be going to San Francisco.
Indigo with ghw was my very first birkin 30cm.
The leather is clemence and it is still one of my favorites. It looks very blue black and is a gorgeous , rich color. I think you will love this chameleon color.