**BLUE** bags for Spring/Summer '10

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I LOVE blue bags. I've decided that they're pretty much my trademark bag color. Since this season is really big for blue - and all different shades! - I decided to start a thread for them. Either a bag you've bought or bags you see when browsing, post all pics here!

Here's my newest, Botkier's Venice Hobo in Ocean:
    [​IMG]

2. I LOVE this bag!!!

3. Yep, you picked a winner! I don't have any new (blue) bags but here are the three in my collection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I like this one..the shape is really unique!

5. ^ Thanks, it's the Carson by Goldenbleu, lined in suede, I adore it!

6. LV SPEEDY 40 is what Ill be using...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :smile:

7. LOVE blue. I will be using my BE Love me full size in petrol glossy:

[​IMG]

and my turquoise glossy angel purse
    [​IMG]

8. I've been carrying my Tano Two Parts Punk in Blueprint lately---it's a wonderful, rich blue...

Attached Files:

9. I use my Valentino Histoire

[​IMG]

10. So happy to see this thread. I really love deep rich blues. Two of my faves are oldies but goodies YSL Blue Muse 2 and the Dior 'My Dior' Ocean Leather Satchel.

11. I'll be using my LV Petit Noe in Toledo Blue. An oldie but a goodie!

Attached Files:

12. epi=forever:tup::tup:

13. I think I'll be taking out my Rebecca Minkoff RBBW this spring. I haven't used it in forever.

[​IMG]

14. ^ I want that bag SO badly. The two things stopping me from springing for it are that RM quality is hit-and-miss and as such I don't know that I want to pay full price (and coupon codes don't typically apply to her bags) and I'm worried that it's hard to match to outfits. Any enablers out there? :amuse: I've stalked that bag for a couple of years now!