Blue acier or black city with silver hw

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladiessss..

I just ordered cassis city but now im so tempted to get another one either blue acier or black with silver hw..
    Should i just wait until next season and get it with gold hw???

Im totally banned to buy another bag cuz i just got my self prada saff last month..:sad: but i keep telling my self i still can squeeze one more bag within the budget..Or shud i save a bit more money to get celine micro in navi blue early next year or this xmas..ohhhh goshhh decisionnnn..

2. Whenever the decision is between a seasonal color or a black Bal, I think most would say go for the color. Black is available all the time. Cassis is lovely. I have seen it IRL. Nice red toned neutral.

3. I agree ^^ I would get the seasonal. However if you ask which one I like better I would vote for black city gsh. As for the Celine...the totes don't appeal to me....now if it were the trapeze that is a whole other story :graucho:

4. Hi, true that i would go with colour, i have seen cassis irl as well and love her so much..

5. Black city gold is just classic. But i think i would get the colour one next season with gold hw.cant waittttt.. Celine micro is so funky :smile: i love it. I like trapeze more as well, i think when im ready to buy its going to be micro navy or trapeze grey croc. 😲

6. Yes black city is classic. So i assume you have decided on this?

Yes get trapeze! It is so pretty. I think the celine micro/nano just that style looks like a robot with wings hehe...but to his own :biggrin:.

7. Tobe honest im still not sure haha..hard dcision.:sad: summer coming here in australia..so i wana have coloured one..mybe i will wait next season n get the colourful one with gold hw :smile: :smile:

8. If you can't decide I agree you should wait. No sense in spending all that money on something you are not sure of. When you see what you want you will know instantly :biggrin:.

9. Update!!!

Finally i hve decided and got celine micro in camel!!!!

Ban ban ban!!! No more bags for this year LOL