BL's Chamois Edith

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
I haven't decided whether or not to keep this. I am still awaiting for the Whiskey (which I hope to have by tomorrow) and see which one strikes my fancy. Which would you pick?

Attachments

• Chamois Edith1.JPG
    Chamois Edith1.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Chamois Edith2.JPG
    Chamois Edith2.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 99
I think you should definitely pick the whiskey...so I can have this one!!! Ha ha ha...but I am biased.:lol: Do you think it is more flesh colored than tan/yellow? It changes depending on which computer I use to look at the pics.

Beautiful colour the chamois! But having seen pics of the various colours, I'm leaning more toward the Whiskey, especially for this bag. Just a richer, more classic colour.

ETenebris said:
I think you should definitely pick the whiskey...so I can have this one!!! Ha ha ha...but I am biased.:lol: Do you think it is more flesh colored than tan/yellow? It changes depending on which computer I use to look at the pics.

It is definitely more fleshy. That's why I am not as keen on it. It's amazing how the light changes the tones you see. I was all expecting a more yellow-toned bag. It's amazing how preconceptions affect your feelings towards a bag.

I had both and thought (still think) the chamois is a very pretty color, But I sent back the chamois on Friday (kept the whiskey). I thought the Whiskey went with the style of the bag more and the Whiskey is the one that 'wowed me' when I opened it. I could have kept the chamois too but figured I would always pull the whiskey out to use (the whiskey looked good with anything I would have worn the chamois with). So I let it go back to someone who will love it and use it more than I would. Good luck deciding.