BL's Chamois Edith

1. I haven't decided whether or not to keep this. I am still awaiting for the Whiskey (which I hope to have by tomorrow) and see which one strikes my fancy. Which would you pick?

Chamois Edith1.JPG Chamois Edith2.JPG
  2. I think you should definitely pick the whiskey...so I can have this one!!! Ha ha ha...but I am biased.:lol: Do you think it is more flesh colored than tan/yellow? It changes depending on which computer I use to look at the pics.

3. Beautiful colour the chamois! But having seen pics of the various colours, I'm leaning more toward the Whiskey, especially for this bag. Just a richer, more classic colour.

4. It is definitely more fleshy. That's why I am not as keen on it. It's amazing how the light changes the tones you see. I was all expecting a more yellow-toned bag. It's amazing how preconceptions affect your feelings towards a bag.

5. How close is it to this one:

Saks Chamois Edith.jpg
  6. It's definitely paler and has pinker hues compared to that one. I think in a couple of years, it would look like that, but right now, it's too fresh.

7. I had both and thought (still think) the chamois is a very pretty color, But I sent back the chamois on Friday (kept the whiskey). I thought the Whiskey went with the style of the bag more and the Whiskey is the one that 'wowed me' when I opened it. I could have kept the chamois too but figured I would always pull the whiskey out to use (the whiskey looked good with anything I would have worn the chamois with). So I let it go back to someone who will love it and use it more than I would. Good luck deciding.

8. Go for the Whiskey, the Chamois is very pretty, but i think the Whiskey looks better.

9. I returned my chamois. I think the whiskey won't get as dirty and is a color that goes with more outfits.

10. OMG I adore that colour for the Edith. This definitely changed my previous dislike for the bag! It looks much better than the Whiskey I think.

11. I agree....I really like the chamois.

12. I like the Edith in the Whisky or Chocolate color. To me it's a bag that just looks better in the darker hues - but that's jmo.

13. Beauxgoris, did you get one yet?

14. ^^YES! Didn't you see my post? :sad:

I have photos and everything!!!

15. I did...I just saw it again and remembered. Sorry! It's been a long week already! Congrats! Are you sticking with the whiskey or the chocolate, or both?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice