Blossom: In Coming Soon: New mid-price range?

Mar 7, 2007
Lots of new stuff on M.com in the coming soon section. Looks like the Blossom tote and accessories are in the more 'reasonable priced' range.

I like the simplicity of the tote. And the little pochette.

Mini Lilys are also coming soon.

I'm liking the tote, very simple but classy. The mini Lily's are cute too but only with gold hardware.... Hoping some nickel may appear in there soon. Not a bad collection....

I really like the colours and the idea of a large pouch, but it just looks a bit basic, like they've thrown it together just for the sake of a lower price point. And then those Helen Bateman bags just look lovely in comparison!

Wondering how useful mini lily will be as a size range.
Lily's a nice, compact size already--some find it too small, so buy medium size.

Totally agree with you. I wouldn't have any use for anything smaller than a medium Lily. The blossom Pouchette is similar size. :nogood: The clutch wallet on a chain seems to get heavily reduced at sale time so don't think that one will be a winner.

Love all the gorgeous colours though, lovely and vibrant.

The blossom range seems very basic for the price, not even nice hardware. Even if they added the postman lock somewhere or the mulberry fob tag it might have made it better/worth the money a bit more.