Blossom: In Coming Soon: New mid-price range?

So I went to see blossom today after posting yesterday and I have to say I was slightly disappointed. It didn't have the feel I was looking for. Checked out the tote and the pouchette. The leather was a little too sturdy and not very soft for me. Not interested anymore which is a shame. My opinion though...would be good to hear other people's thoughts:smile:

Oh my goodness...I still have at least two weeks before I see my pouchette. I'm not feeling too confident now. What if I don't like it?... :sad:

Oh my goodness...I still have at least two weeks before I see my pouchette. I'm not feeling too confident now. What if I don't like it?... :sad:

Nothing's eternal, in this world of easy returns.
But, you strike me as someone who knows her own mind--so, your instinct about what works for you should be true.
Take heart.

Not keen on the perforated tree to be honest.

I think an imprinted tree in between the size of the imprint of the new (2013) and old effie (pre 2013) would have worked on this bag

Interestingly when Blossom was on the catwalk in the fashion show preview it was not a perforated tree but a much smaller imprinted one - which looked much more nice.

Attachments

• brown-tessie-tote-bag.jpg
    brown-tessie-tote-bag.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,115

I had a look and play with one on Saturday in black. I like it. I don't think you'll be sad. I'm quite taken by them too.... But then I spotted the mini lily and went all soft. Couldn't get anything in a mini Lily so pointless for me.:smile:

Interestingly when Blossom was on the catwalk in the fashion show preview it was not a perforated tree but a much smaller imprinted one - which looked much more nice.
Well at least we know that they're actually releasing this one. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why it's £100 more than the other blossom totes.

Coincidentally I had a nosy at them last week; leather feels lovely, colours are fantastically bright, perforated tree doesn't look too out of place, but the top of the bag has not been finished, as in there is no stitching and instead looks like someone's just scored the leather off with a Stanley knife :nogood: Just that little extra bit of care would have made all the difference.

Oh no :sad:

I was after a Blossom Cross Body in the red but I'm not sure after reading what everyone has said! It looked perfect! I did have my eyes on a Mini Lily but I think that might be just too small - not even sure my iPhone 6 would fit in it!

If you look at the coming soon they are still doing that bag at £595 I think it was?

I actually like the Blossom collection, although it reminds me a bit of Hermes.

It isn't for the core Mulberry fan, but it is great for the general fashion market - it is a fashion range that appeals to the masses.

It is uber soft too! Sometimes it is nice to go back to simplicity, and not have a bag covered in hardware.

If you look at the coming soon they are still doing that bag at £595 I think it was?

I actually like the Blossom collection, although it reminds me a bit of Hermes.

It isn't for the core Mulberry fan, but it is great for the general fashion market - it is a fashion range that appeals to the masses.

It is uber soft too! Sometimes it is nice to go back to simplicity, and not have a bag covered in hardware.

Really agree with this - nice summary, thank you!