Blossom: In Coming Soon: New mid-price range?

Mar 7, 2007
London, England
Lots of new stuff on M.com in the coming soon section. Looks like the Blossom tote and accessories are in the more 'reasonable priced' range.

I like the simplicity of the tote. And the little pochette.

Mini Lilys are also coming soon.

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
Wondering how useful mini lily will be as a size range.
Lily's a nice, compact size already--some find it too small, so buy medium size.

Aug 17, 2014
I really like the colours and the idea of a large pouch, but it just looks a bit basic, like they've thrown it together just for the sake of a lower price point. And then those Helen Bateman bags just look lovely in comparison!

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
Wondering how useful mini lily will be as a size range.
Lily's a nice, compact size already--some find it too small, so buy medium size.
Totally agree with you. I wouldn't have any use for anything smaller than a medium Lily. The blossom Pouchette is similar size. :nogood: The clutch wallet on a chain seems to get heavily reduced at sale time so don't think that one will be a winner.

Love all the gorgeous colours though, lovely and vibrant.

DivaNC

Apr 14, 2014
NC
Love it!!! I've been looking for a med sized black tote and I adore that it's a matte black. Will keep a look out for when it becomes available.

Bagchamp

Oct 25, 2014
The blossom range seems very basic for the price, not even nice hardware. Even if they added the postman lock somewhere or the mulberry fob tag it might have made it better/worth the money a bit more.

Mariann

Aug 26, 2013
Netherlands
It is a bit strange that their new range includes pouches for the previous model iphone. I hoped there would be one for the iphone 6.

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
The pochette will be mine when it becomes available. It's exactly what I've been looking for. ��