Bloomsbury vs sienna

Are you looking for cross body only? Get Bloomsbury. Are you looking for versatility - handheld, cross body, maybe shoulder carry? Go for Sienna. They're both beautiful bags, just depends what you're looking for.

Are you looking for cross body only? Get Bloomsbury. Are you looking for versatility - handheld, cross body, maybe shoulder carry? Go for Sienna. They're both beautiful bags, just depends what you're looking for.

I'm looking for crossbody that I can use for running around with kids. The sienna pm doesn't stick out very far, (I have a well developed booty), just curious if anyone preferred one over the other.

I like the siena much better. I wanted a smallish bag I could wear on the shoulder or crossbody and got the siena pm. It's a great size and like you said, it doesn't stick out far from your body. I felt like the bloomsbury was too flat.

I have a Siena and absolutely love it. It is not flat like the bloomie which I didn't like or big in shape as well. I find the bloomie too flat and 1D if you know what I mean. The Siena is perfect for kids, casual outings and well as formal ones. I find it such a nice bag to wear as crossbody, or shoulder or even top handle handheld. It's quite versatile and its a strutted bag with a large opening. It's not heavy either and the pleats add that special look to it as well. I have the pm size and it doesn't stick out at all. I have worn mine with jeans, pants and even summer dresses. Suits nicely. Good luck with you decision

The Siena is more versatile in terms of how it's worn/carried and its shape means that it can hold more which is helpful if you tend to carry a lot. The Bloomie is better suited for strictly cross body and its slimmer design hugs the body better, but it can look a little overstuffed if you carry a lot of things, especially if they're bulky.

Personally, I returned the bloomy. I didn't like how flat it looked and that it was strictly cross body. I also like my bags to stand up on its own so prefer a wider depth to my bags. I prefer the look,structure, and functionality of the Siena. Something to consider...

I love crossbodies. I'm looking at the Sienna, Bloomsbury and the Mettis. I like the Sienna because the strap is removable and I could use the strap with my Pochette Accessories NM. There is no patina to worry about. But I do like the Mettis. I just want to have one bigger bag for everyday use. I want to use my NM on weekends and evenings. I'm confused. Any suggestions. I do not like the Speedy. It's too common.

I recently looked at both of these bags. They are so similar that I can't decide which one I like better. Does the Bloomsbury tend to get/look overstuffed?

I have the Bloomsbury and you'll find that it's very convenient and enjoyable to use. I use it when I go shopping. The zipper is so smooth and the front pocket provides an easy access for your phone. I don't think you need top handles if you are just considering a crossbows bag. I am able to fit my cosmetic pouch pm, sunglasses case mm, zippy Multicartes and my phone with still plenty of room left.