Bloomsbury Owners: Is this Normal?

Surreal25

May 1, 2014
Please help! Just received my Bloomsbury PM today after ordering from the website. Does this look like a normal zipper to you? It seems to be sewn evenly, it just sticks up/down unevenly--regardless of how much is in the bag. Really hoping this is normal for this style and not a defect, since the rest of her is perfect! Thank you, in advance, for any help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 298
Miss_Pinar, I could kiss you! Thank you! 866 told me it was normal, but not sure if I believe them. They tend to make things up with their best interest in mind, in my experience. Hopefully more people can chime in. Really don't want to have to drive to the store and be the crazy lady that inspects all the bags, but I will if this is a defect!

Last edited:
Instead of coming to the store and complain...just come in and compare different stocks to yours. If none of the stock of this model, where the Zipper pull doesn't bulge like it does in the picture, I can believe it defective. And then ask to exchange for the perfect one then. :P

Bulge! That's just the word for which I was looking! Two stores have now confirmed their stock is the same. I live so far, I don't want to make the drive for nothing. Just wanted to get TPFers' opinions, since I trust you more!

Hmm, okay sorry to add a little skepticism to this thread but I've owned 2, and I've never noticed anything wonky like that. Not even when each was newer. Does it look even (the fabric) on each side of the zipper track? Where it might just lie down/flatter over a little use and time? Maybe that's all it needs. But bottom line if you're not happy for sure exchange it.

Attachments

• bloom.jpg
    bloom.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 232