Bloomsbury or odeon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Need your suggestion, bloonsbury or odeon mm. I want to use it for travel of also for every day. What do you think?

2. the bloomsbury is sooo pretty! that's on my wishlist! i'd go with that!:okay:

3. Hi, It really depend what LV bags you already have. I personally like the bloomsbury more. I love the pleat in the middle. If you already have too many monogram canvas in your collection, then go for bloomsbury for a change.

4. I like the Bloomsbury more...

5. You know what I think!! :biggrin:

6. I like the pleat in the Bloomsbury too; it just gives it that little bit of sass!

7. I really like them both! Guess it depends on if you need/prefer damier or monogram?

8. Bloomsbury!

9. I really like the Bloomsbury because I generally prefer damier.

10. love the Bloomsbury!

11. I like the Bloomsbury more

12. Bloomsbury. I just got home from trying them both on and I am buying the Bloomsbury ;)

13. Bloomsbury definately!!

14. l have the Odeon, and l love it, but saying that if did not have a damier speedy, then l would have got bloomsbury..nice bag :smile:

15. I tried them both on today both GM. I am plus size. I love the Odeon and it is wider, but I am not a Vachetta fan. I tried on Bloomsbury and put my stuff in it and it fit. My mother even loved it and she gave me 100 on it, i had a 100 gift card and Saks charged the rest, so Bloomsbury GM is mine!!