Bloomsbury GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! This is my first thread but I have been browsing the LV forum for some time now. I have a few LV pieces but I got my first bag! Last night I picked up the Bloomsbury GM. I'm from California but working in South Korea so I was lucky to get it before the US release! I actually wanted to get the Neverfull MM in Damier but they don't have it in South Korea and I was starting to wonder how practical it would be. The Bloomsbury is perfect because I wanted a bag that could be worn across the body and I like the Trevi but it's a bit out of my price range and too heavy.
    I wanted the PM but once I tried it on my 6 foot frame made it look very silly, so I went with the GM. I will post pictures later, just wanted to share!

2. Congrats - I can't wait to see photos ! :yes:

If you do get a chance, take a look at the damier neverfull - this is one of my favourite bags and I've gotten a lot of use out of mine.

3. Congrats, post some pics!!!

4. OMG, please post pics as soon as possible. I was going to get the palermo, but then I saw this bag and as thinking I should wait and see if I like that more. Congrats

5. Congrats.

6. pics pics pics!

7. Congrats! From the lookbook pics, this bag seems to be a very versatile bag. Excellent choice!

8. Congrats, I can't wait for the pics.

9. ~I can't wait to see the pics, esp. modeling pic(s) if you can. This is def. my next Damier bag:love:. Congrats!~

10. Congrats .. it was released here a few weeks ago
    and I tried it on again yesterday ... it is a great casual
    bag and so lightweight:yes:

11. We are waiting anxiously for the photos!

12. #12 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Sorry about the wait! These aren't very good photos because I was out the door and just woke up from a nap I wasn't planning on having. Anyway, enjoy!

Attached Files:

• bag2.jpg
      bag2.jpg
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
    • bag.jpg
      bag.jpg
      File size:
      117.5 KB
      Views:
    • bag3.jpg
      bag3.jpg
      File size:
      130.3 KB
      Views:
  13. OMG,thanks, It look great. congrats

14. It really looks nice. :smile: Congratulations.

15. Congrats haruvuitton!

Oh, and is there a way to adjust the strap length?