Bloomingdales

bbybrook02

Aug 12, 2009
First time I've ever purchased from this store. In checking my order, it appears the item has shipped but I never received an email or express delivery tracking number. Silly question... Do they provide the tracking number? I would like to see the package move from one destination to the next... Is this normal?

My order was placed at 6:00 am Friday morning. I've check the website, it reads in transit shipped 6/27 but offers nothing more. I order tons online. Assuming transit means sent out for delivery. Shipped means they sent it that same day. I requested Express shipping. Seems strange or perhaps I'm new to their shipping process.

They usually provide a Shipping email along with a tracking; sometimes this has happened to me with other stores- items will ship without a tracking email, it happens but rarely.

They sent me a shipping confirmation and then I got an email saying the item was cancelled and no more were in stock. It annoyed the heck out of me because they found it at a store, I paid for it, and four days later they cancelled it. No more Bloomies for me!

They sent me a shipping confirmation and then I got an email saying the item was cancelled and no more were in stock. It annoyed the heck out of me because they found it at a store, I paid for it, and four days later they cancelled it. No more Bloomies for me!

That's horrible! I would be so mad :sad:

I hear this happens a lot with Bloomingdales! I've searched the web over for this particular item.... The only store that (online) claims "in stock" is Bloomingdales. So I've placed my order... They've changed my cc $206.00 and created the shipping label from what I can tell - but nothing else has happened. Assuming it will leave Monday? I will be so disappointed, one if it's canceled and/or two, it's not the color they claim. I'm worried to say the least - this seems to be a trend with this store from what I've read.