Bloomingdale’s Stock

Carrierae

O.G.
Nov 5, 2012
Does anyone know if the Bloomingdale’s retail stores have additional skus (particularly bags and SLGs) than what is available on their website?

I just bought a Gucci Wallet with my power points, but my order is backordered until DECEMBER. As of now, there are no wallets I’m loving on their site. Are there more options at the different locations?

I think that their website stock system is whack. I grabbed a handbag on sale on the 15th and it still shows that it[s processing 12 days later. The item I ordered went out of stock online after my purchase and was for a while afterwards now 12 days later it;s back online in stock. I tried to email them about it because I don’t want to waste my time calling the CS number and be on hold forever. But I’m not holding my breath on actually getting the item. It just pisses me off that it shows up available for purchase at full price but the one I got on sale still hasn’t shipped nearly 2 weeks later. If they at least emailed me a status update I would feel better about it.

I placed an order for an item on sale. My cc was charged and order was “processing” for about 10 days. I emailed and did not get a response other than the auto reply. Today I received an email telling me the order was cancelled because the item was no longer available. The price of the item is now nearly twice as high and my size is unavailable. Not worth the hassle.

I believe the store will have additional merchandise. I ordered an item that's not my size that I purchased online but I'm waiting for the stores to reopen to do a search for my size and if the item is at a higher price I can get an adjustment. I did not experience a delay in the process or shipping of my order. High end designer items I believe their store inventory would be different from online inventory. Just show your online email order which if canceled and you find the exact same item in the store they will honor the cheaper price.

I believe the store will have additional merchandise. I ordered an item that's not my size that I purchased online but I'm waiting for the stores to reopen to do a search for my size and if the item is at a higher price I can get an adjustment. I did not experience a delay in the process or shipping of my order. High end designer items I believe their store inventory would be different from online inventory. Just show your online email order which if canceled and you find the exact same item in the store they will honor the cheaper price.
Thanks for the info.

3991DF3D-D723-4353-9841-0EDFD4ED6355.jpeg 734E0F10-FCEB-471F-B4C8-DE72DB7A4962.jpeg 1D2E1D43-C360-420A-BC07-D8F88E2E1891.jpeg 2B15EC88-4211-4D1D-A5E7-2395346E061E.jpeg DA320803-E50C-4AFD-BAC2-D56F4E403449.jpeg 66F3663B-AFF3-47B6-8E3F-49CC5FAD4DE0.jpeg C4E8E120-A62D-4554-9DCD-2656B487EA83.jpeg I ordered a Ferragamo Studio bag and received $600 in gift cards from their power point promotion. I originally ordered a Gucci wallet using the earned gift cards, but I was emailed that it was backordered until DECEMBER after the order was confirmed. I cancelled it and bought the Gucci Soho Disco. I didn’t really need it or wanted spend additional money, but they didn’t have other wallets I wanted.

Well I got my Studio bag today and it arrived it horrible condition. It was just thrown in the box with no protection. I’m not expecting the brand’s box as that’s not always included, but a little more wrapping for a $2,400 bag. The bag was really scuffed and dented. I was lucky that I took video of unboxing it. I quickly wrapped it and sent it back. The bag was dropped off at UPS within 2 1/2 hours of receiving the package.

I’m not impressed with my experience. I’m not sure what to do about my second order of the Gucci Disco since part of the order was paid with points from an order I’m returning. They don’t have another Studio Bag online in smooth black leather, but I don’t think I want to order any more bags I can’t see even if they did. I will likely purchase something in person at a later date when things open up.

Last edited:
I finally got a shipping confirmation 13 days after my order. That ferragamo looks awful yes smooth leather will show scuffs easily but to send it out looking like that is disappointing.

I have a smooth leather Valentino that scuffs, but I wasn’t expecting to get a $2.4k bag already in such bad condition. I have read a lot of posts where people complain over the tiniest flaw, but this has so much overall damage.

I have a smooth leather Valentino that scuffs, but I wasn’t expecting to get a $2.4k bag already in such bad condition. I have read a lot of posts where people complain over the tiniest flaw, but this has so much overall damage.
This bull. I get my Ferragamo stuff from Bloomies and it has never looked that way ever.
Too bad as it is a beautiful bag.