Bloomingdales Sale

Feb 12, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I just got back from Bloomingdales in Chestnut Hill, MA. They had a lot of bags for 30% off. I don't know the names of all of them and I didn't take pictures - too shy! But I can tell you the ones I know.
There was a Cambon bowler in chocolate with black C's. There were a few Cambon camera cases (if this is the one that kind of looks like the bowler but has a lot of outside pockets) in black and brown. There were a few that look kind of like a flap bag but have a strip of leather with the C's to close.
There were three real funky bags that were black, red and white. They had designs all over them also the C's all over them. One looked like a large LV Speedy, another like a small overnight bag and the third was a large tote. I really liked the tote and I believe it was approx. $1290 before the discount.
I don't know the others but there were alot more. Some almost looked like doctor's bags.
If you are interested, call James at 617-630-6000. I'm sure he would be much more help than I am. But I did try!:supacool: