Bloomingdale's Sale 8/31

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi

Just thought I'd post this b/c I was at Bloomingdale's on Saturday and they told me they are having a sale on 8/31 which will be 15% off. I don't know how long the sale will be or if it includes every Bloomingdale's. If you want to know call your local Bloomies and share what you know.:smile: (I am in MA)

2. thanx will do!

3. Anyone know if it will apply for online purchases?

4. It's the big brown bag sale! Got my mailer the other day :P. Extra 15% off or something with coupon inside mailer.

5. I'd like to know too?:shrugs:

6. do you have to use the bloomingdales credit card for the 15% off?
    i also saw another thread regarding the additional $25 off $100 up to $400, is it true for 8/31 too?
    thanks...

7. Thanks for sharing!

8. Hi, they are running this Thursday through Monday 15% off with a coupon, BUT it is only on sale and clearance items, not so good.

If you want to do a lot of shopping at Bloomie's wait for their "Private Sale". That is the one that you get $25 off every $100 spent. Plus they have additional discounts in most every department.

For example, I always buy 2 pairs of shoes with every "private sale" all the shoes are 25% off, plus the $25 on every $100. It almost works out that your getting the second pair free (or really close to it). Another thing on this sale is you can prebuy maybe 4 or 5 days before the sale actually starts, and then you don't have to turn in the physical coupons. So you can use 4 coupons as many times as you want.

It is so worthwhile this sale. I always wait and buy big at this sale. (They have it every 3 or 4 months). The next one is due shortly. I will post when I get the coupons in the mail.

9. Boy, do I miss Bloomingdales. We don't have one here in Arizona.:sad:

10. We don't have one either! There has been HUGE debates where I live over expanding on our current mall and putting in a HUMUNGOUS one....It's all caught up in red political tape..I so hope it goes through b/c we'll finally get some fantastic stores...and it's right on the way home from work!!!!

11. Are they still talking about expanding the Galleria?? Haha that's so funny. I moved from Manlius back when I was in high school (4yrs ago now) & they have been talking about it every since I guess!

12. hey whats the code for the 15% off? thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice