Bloomingdales Private Sale Nov 29-Dec 2

selsisu

Nov 9, 2006
no--I showed the woman my receipts and was handed the coupons. the instore deals are terrific--I got a pair of MJ shoes for 60% off, and two BCBG dresses for 50% off total.

ykbessie

Apr 15, 2007
Does anyone know if bloomies carry miu miu handbags? If they do, is the brand excluded?

Thank you very much.

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
no--I showed the woman my receipts and was handed the coupons. the instore deals are terrific--I got a pair of MJ shoes for 60% off, and two BCBG dresses for 50% off total.
thats so frustrating, their online promotion isnt valid on MJ. I really wanted to use the discount code for 20% to get a bag, and it wouldnt work!

myskylab

Rattle and Hum
O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
CA, USA
I am really confusing about private sale....
Can I get 25~40% off on some Marc by Marc Jacobs bag on regular price?
I had my eyes on a bag from MbyMJ, but it was not on sale in Bloomingdales, so I am wondering whether I can get some discount on it..

And about the 15$ back, is coupon required? hum.....

softee bee

shopoholic =)
Dec 1, 2007
Sunny CA
The Marc by Marc Jacobs bags that ARE on sale should all be on a table that say 30% off on it...thats how it was at my Bloomies...and they have tables set up with people checking your receipts to give you your Bloomies gift cards in increments of $15...you can probably ask a SA where you can locate them but Iv seen them on every floor...and you dont need a coupon for those they just look at your receipt then bam hand you your gift cards=)...the Marc by Marc Jacobs bags that ARENT on sale you can use your $25 off coupon or $50 off coupon that came in the private sale brochures than came 1-2 weeks ago if your a premier pass holder...hope this helps!

lauhei

Mar 12, 2006
I went to Bloomie in Tysons yesterday and got a pair of Vince Camuto boots. It's marked down 40% off from $299, and the sales guy gave me $25 off the price instead of handing over the gift card, which I prefer. I got the boots for $152. So happy!