Bloomingdales Private Sale Nov 29-Dec 2

Oct 18, 2007
I haven't gotten my booklet yet. But about half the time, I get it AFTER the sale is over. But I think it is our mail system. I just got my BCBG sale notice yesterday - and the sale started on 11/15!

spacytracy

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I'm so mad that they changed their policies on these sales events!

They used to be 20% off premium denim (like True Religion, Sevens, etc) and then you could also take off the $25 coupon.

Now you get neither but oh whoopdedo, you get a $100 off coupon off a future purchase of $300 but you can't use it on another pair of denim.

LAME!!

OH and then with Juicy, you get 20% off but not the $25 off coupon. SO basically it's like a really great sale if you don't like brand names!! :rolleyes:

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
Suburbs of LA
^^ uggs are included (if you buy 2 pairs of shoes you get 25% off both pairs plus you can use the coupons) but bloomies never stock their uggs. they only have the slippers and ultra shorts left :sad:

madaboutdarcy

Mrs. Darcy
Oct 24, 2007
Question -- anyone not in the US ever successfully register with Bloomingdales? I'm trying to, because I really, really want the Rebecca Minkoff MA in Emerald (on sale at 416 or so) but it only accepts US phone numbers, on the first page you have to fill out forms on.

Help, please! I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

jsg07

Nov 13, 2007
How do you get a booklet? do you have to have a bloomies account or can I just go by the customer service to get one?