Bloomingdales Online

krazydaisy

Feb 21, 2009
I recently ordered some things from bloomingdales.com and noticed that they sent me a defected product i was going to return some stuff and exchange one but i noticed that they did not have prepaid address labels. i order from bloomingdales.com all the time and there wasn't any return prepaid labels for the 3 packages that were sent to me. is that normal? has anyone else noticed tia

I think it depends on whether its being sent from bloomingdales.com warehouses or directly from the brand. I received a bag from botkier that didn't have labels or any kind of receipt and had no problem returning it to the store in person. I'd call and ask them to send you a label (though I think they actually deduct from your refund if you use a prepaid label so you may actually be better off printing your own via usps.com (or ups, but I find usps tends to be less expensive)).

i placed 2 different orders and it came in 4 different boxes, and all 4 labels did not have return labels at all. i don't have a bloomingdales in my state so i have to send it back, can go to the store to return. when i usually return using their shipping label before, they never deduct shipping. i guess it's bc they were always at fault when i return stuff like sending wrong item or different color and stufff. i did notice that for the regualr return stick [not prepaid] they had a return address and out of 4 boxes, 2 address were the same for the return center where the other 2 labels were differnt