Bloomingdales LV boutique?

Bag_obsession

LV and MJ obsession
Dec 22, 2007
Does anyone know which Bloomingdales stores have LV boutiques?
I know the New York store has one, any others?

Bag_obsession

LV and MJ obsession
Dec 22, 2007
Thanks guys!

I am going to be traveling out west soon, I want to check out the LV boutique in SF. I like to explore different LV boutiques whenever I travel...have been to a lot of the boutiques in Saks and Neiman's across the country and of course the flagship LV boutiques ...I thought it would be cool to check out the bloomies boutiques next..:graucho:

Bag_obsession

LV and MJ obsession
Dec 22, 2007
Very cool! Post pics when you get it :woohoo:

Which number is 866? Is that the customer service number?

heymom

O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
Not Close enough to LV
Very cool! Post pics when you get it :woohoo:

Which number is 866? Is that the customer service number?
I will post pics when it arrives ~ dh purchased Tues. night ~so I am hoping it arrives tom.!

866 is the customer service number.
866-884-8866 - very helpful in locating items sold out on web site or locally. Most stores only had a display left and would not sell but finally after several min. found me one!:yahoo: Plus, they didn't charge me tax since we don't have a bloomies in our state!

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Costa Mesa, CA - has one! My dh called 866 and they just located me a Monogramouflage Bandeau at this store. It has been shipped and I should get it this week.

Yes, and the SAs there are the nicest and most helpful. If I ever buy straight from Lv again, it will definitely be from them.

lovemomo

Aug 20, 2008
I shopped at the Costa Mesa one before, South Coast Plaza!!! Great store, great mall. I highly recommend them too.

Edit: I came back from SF just recently, are they really that bad?! That's not good. I dont understand why they would hire SA's who know nothing of their products. Shame on them!