Bloomingdales Loyalty Program

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
I'm sad to read that the program is getting worse. It was already bad that 75% of your points expire every year, now it was announced that it's going to be 85%. Add to the fact that 5000 points = 25 rewards card, not only are you not close enough reward card, eg if you're at 4000, you'll lose 85% of it.

I've been a loyalty member for many years, and although I dont shop as much there due to its lack of selection, I do like the store. This is another reason why good loyalty programs are hard to come by and we as consumers need to support those businesses and not take advantage of it.

Reactions: leilani01

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
California
I was also very disappointed to read the latest email from Bloomies regarding the changes to their Loyalist program. It's definitely worse for the customers.

We're also losing the ability to earn double points on shoe, cosmetics and fragrance purchases. Sigh....

TraceySH

Always hunting for the next bag
Feb 28, 2016
The only thing that is better is the 10 pts per dollar for the top tier, which, on a triple points day, get you 15% back in a gift card. Getting at least CLOSER to Saks where you get 18% back...