bloomingdales lots of new rebecca bags !!!!

Thanks, mlo918. I'm finally getting a Nikki!! Here're some codes in case you are looking to save a buck or two!!

Ship6 - Free Shipping
style - $25 off

and if you have a fat wallet account (get one otherwise!) they offer 2% cash back on bloomingdale's purchases. Any bit helps!

For those tPF'ers in the Northern NJ area - I went to Bloomie's in Short Hills last night and they have 6 RM bags:

Gold MAB/MAMbut not gold mirror - i can't really describe what it looked like..
Night/gold crackle MAB/MAM
(sorry, I didn't pick up either to determine what size they were)

Night Matinee with gold pullbacks
Chocolate Matinee with green suede pullbacks
Yellow/silverspot Matinee
and finally...
the infamous and much disputed "tangerine" Matinee

In the past Bloomingdales hasn't carried their F&F sale onto their website so I don't think it will apply online.

With that said, you can always do a phone order with a store that has what you want. MOST SA's are pretty helpful and will let you order via phone.

Hi Optikangel- thanks for the headsup but do you know if the f&f will apply online as well?! I've asked and another tpfer told me no =(...

I love bloomies but just want to give you all a heads up for their online service. I ordered a Dream bag through their last crazy sale for 270 but was sent a Matinee instead. It worked out wonderfully for me but I have heard of the reverse happening so just be careful and make sure they have what you want when going through online. I would check w/ the stores first because I would ate for any of you to end up with the wrong bag.

What kind of discounts do you get at the F&F sale? I am new to all these sales and haven't followed much in the past. Is it for only certain items or how does it work?

Thanks all!

So i see a MAM in black on bloomies site and it has the original tassles w/ blue zipper on the picture. Does this mean that's the style they'll ship?? I'm so confused since the "old" versions are hard to find these days. I just want to make sure if i order one off their website that that's the one i'l l get.