bloomingdales lots of new rebecca bags !!!!

RMcrushes

Apr 1, 2008
Thanks, mlo918. I'm finally getting a Nikki!! Here're some codes in case you are looking to save a buck or two!!

Ship6 - Free Shipping
style - $25 off

and if you have a fat wallet account (get one otherwise!) they offer 2% cash back on bloomingdale's purchases. Any bit helps!

optikangel

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
FYI -- Bloomingdales is having their F&F discount promotion coming up soon. I think it starts May 1st and pre-sales probably begin last week of April.

pretzel

Apr 28, 2007
Hi Optikangel- thanks for the headsup but do you know if the f&f will apply online as well?! I've asked and another tpfer told me no =(...

Lilikoi

Feb 24, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
For those tPF'ers in the Northern NJ area - I went to Bloomie's in Short Hills last night and they have 6 RM bags:

Gold MAB/MAMbut not gold mirror - i can't really describe what it looked like..
Night/gold crackle MAB/MAM
(sorry, I didn't pick up either to determine what size they were)

Night Matinee with gold pullbacks
Chocolate Matinee with green suede pullbacks
Yellow/silverspot Matinee
and finally...
the infamous and much disputed "tangerine" Matinee

optikangel

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
In the past Bloomingdales hasn't carried their F&F sale onto their website so I don't think it will apply online.

With that said, you can always do a phone order with a store that has what you want. MOST SA's are pretty helpful and will let you order via phone.

Hi Optikangel- thanks for the headsup but do you know if the f&f will apply online as well?! I've asked and another tpfer told me no =(...

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
I love bloomies but just want to give you all a heads up for their online service. I ordered a Dream bag through their last crazy sale for 270 but was sent a Matinee instead. It worked out wonderfully for me but I have heard of the reverse happening so just be careful and make sure they have what you want when going through online. I would check w/ the stores first because I would ate for any of you to end up with the wrong bag.

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
What kind of discounts do you get at the F&F sale? I am new to all these sales and haven't followed much in the past. Is it for only certain items or how does it work?

Thanks all!

sfpursegirl

Apr 6, 2008
So i see a MAM in black on bloomies site and it has the original tassles w/ blue zipper on the picture. Does this mean that's the style they'll ship?? I'm so confused since the "old" versions are hard to find these days. I just want to make sure if i order one off their website that that's the one i'l l get.