Bloomingdales is KILLIN me LOL

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. They keep listing sale bags for extra 40% off and none are available.
    The closest I got was last night when I had a Cognac MJ Quilt Classic Alyona Satchel in Bag for $962(then subtract 40% = $385!!!!!!!!!!) I had to sign in b/c I wasn't automatically signed in and then POOF! it was gone!
    They keep listing other bags too.
    At least I printed out the shopping bag - do the stores price match?

2. I tried to buy bags online with the 40% deal as well. They said that the discount would be applied once I was in the process of checking out, but it never was so I canceled the order. Bloomingdales' site is kind of odd--things pop up and disappear constantly. Another annoying thing is that they list items that are "unavailable."

3. The Bloomies site is notorious for that! It's such a tease. (BTW, 40% off $962 = $577.20, so if you somehow were about to get it for $385 you really missed out on a great deal ;) )

4. Some sites will price match, but they have to confirm the items is actually in stock at the other merchant. Nordies is supposed to price match and I think Saks does.

5. I think a printout of the shopping bag should work. I did that once with shoes. I wanted to get it from nordys since I had a ton of gift cards. They happily price matched it.