Bloomingdales Insider Sale?

Jan 10, 2006
I got a flier that Bloomie's Insider Sale--i.e. use your Bloomies card and save 15% off almost all items. I tossed out my flier now and I cannot remember when it started--does anyone know?

I also can't remember if this was going to be available online or if there was an online code...

TIA!

jsg07

Nov 13, 2007
Anyone know what the exclusions are? I can't remember when it was but at one point this year, they had a sale where it included LV. Does anyone remember which sale that was?

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
It is on-line, most of the big sale like this are they just have different terms sometimes. NSIDER SALE
December 17-24, 2010
Take an EXTRA 15% off automatically on almost all regular- and sale-price items when you shop with your Bloomingdale's card*
*Offer valid December 17, 2010 through December 24, 2010 on Bloomingdales purchases in-store and online. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. Cannot be combined with any other certificate offer. Not transferable. Not valid on prior purchases or bill payments. Offer excludes Womens Apparel from Womens Designer Departments, Nike, Under Armour, The North Face®, Diane von Furstenberg, Not Your Daughters Jeans, Helmut Lang, Haute Hippie, Rag & Bone, Moncler, Burberry Coats, Lafayette 148 New York, All Saints, LK Bennett, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Basler, Max Mara, Agent Provocateur and, excluded online only: UGG® Australia. Offer excludes Mens Apparel from The Mens Store by Bloomingdales Sportswear, Turnbull & Asser, Moncler, Polo Black Label, PS Paul Smith, Burberry Prorsum, UGG® Australia, Vilebrequin, Duchamp and, excluded online only: The North Face®. Offer excludes Kids Apparel from UGG® Australia, Moncler, and, excluded online only: The North Face®. Offer excludes Womens Shoes from Chanel, Dior, Tory Burch, UGG® Australia, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Miu Miu, Hunter, Burberry and, excluded online only: The North Face®, Stuart Weitzman and Nike. Offer excludes Handbags from Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Jimmy Choo, Fendi, Miu Miu, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo Leased, Burberry, Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Marc By Marc Jacobs and, excluded online only: UGG® Australia. Offer excludes Fashion Accessories from Chanel, Burberry and, excluded online only: The North Face®, UGG® Australia and Balenciaga Sunglasses. Offer excludes Home Merchandise from Juliska, Baccarat, Lalique, Christofle, Riedel, Villeroy & Boch, Wusthof, William Yeoward and Daum. Offer excludes David Yurman, Designer Fine Jewelry, Fine Watches, Estate Jewelry, Furniture, Rugs, Mattresses, Mens Electronics, Fur Services & Restyling, Gift Cards, Cosmetics and Fragrances. Offer valid in-store. See a sales associate for details. Offer not valid in Bloomingdales The Outlet Stores.

mashanyc

Oct 19, 2010
sales and clearance now is additional 40%. Plus 15% with bloomies card. starting on the 26th there will be additional markdowns (they dont have the list of which items will be marked down further but def some) and it will be additional 50% off of sale and clearance (no scan card)