Bloomingdale's Friends & Family & Chanel... Happening?

Offer excludes Men's Apparel from UGG® Australia, Ralph Lauren Black Label, PS Paul Smith, Turnbull & Asser, Moncler, The North Face(R), and Burberry Prorsum. Offer excludes Kids' Apparel from UGG® Australia and The North Face®. Offer excludes Fashion Accessories from Chanel Handbags, Soft Leather Goods, Shoes and Sunglasses, Dior Shoes and Handbags, Fendi Handbags, Soft Leather Goods and Shoes, Salvatore Ferragamo Leased Handbags and Soft Leather Goods, Jimmy Choo Shoes and Handbags, Louis Vuitton, Agent Provocateur, UGG® Australia Shoes, The North Face® Shoes and Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes. Offer also excludes Gift Cards, David Yurman, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Martine's Chocolates, Shop at Home Services, Rug Cleaning Services, Interior Design Special Orders and Fur Services.

I don't think Chanel is included. The FF discount is more than 20% so the 15% must be another promotion they are offering for card holders. Glad I just read that Moncler is not included, I was going to go and buy a coat but forget it now.