O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Got this in the mail...

First Offer
Thursday-Sunday
April 24-27

Take an extra 40% off*
Almost all permanently reduced spring merchandise in women's fashions in the new view, y.e.s. contemporary sportswear and sutton studio; men's sportswear and dress furnishings; kids' selections; and accessories for her, including fashion jewlry and handbags-for a total savings of 55%-75% off original prices.

Plus, take an extra 10% off permanently reduced items when you use your bloomingdale's card. not an insider yet? open a bloomingdale's account today.**

Also save on bloomingdales.com***

*certain designer and brand exclusions apply. see a sales associate for details. excludes women's designer collections, women's swimwear and women's shoes.

**insider offer valid only on permanently reduced items during this event. ends 4/27/08. subject to credit approval; see a sales associate for details.

***prices, savigns and selection may differ on bloomingdales.com. selection varies by store. kids items not availalbe at soho, beverly center, newport beach and chevy chase. reg/orig. prices reflect offering prices. saving may not be based on actual sales. intermediate markdowns may have been taken. no adjustments to prior purchases.

roxy72

Mar 7, 2007
Cool-- so this means that everything currently on Sale on the website will go on Super Sale this Thursday?

melinda

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
oh darn... I just bought a lovely nanette lepore coat on sale last week thrusday but would love to get the add'l 40%.... has anyone tried to get a price adjustment when these types of sales occur? I"m pretty sure Bloomingdales offers a price adjustment within 14days. If not, do you think I can return it and buy it back?

leenie15

Mar 12, 2007
Do you guys know if there's usually a large selection of handbags on sale during this event ie. marc jacobs, botkier or is a lot of the leftover/not so nice stuff left? thanks!