Bloomingdales ferragamo sale

I got that bottom right bag also, same color for $532. Also got the medium Sofia in same quartz/butter color for $1,036. I probably will return both. Not too keen on the lighter color.

The abbey bag is more versatile than most bags since you can adjust the strap to make it shoulder bag, crossbody or clutch when you remove the straps.

I have a dark Sofia and think its a great bag. Maybe you will find it on sale again in another color that you like more.
I got that bottom right bag also, same color for $532. Also got the medium Sofia in same quartz/butter color for $1,036. I probably will return both. Not too keen on the lighter color.

I bought the bicolor vara pump for $330 from Bloomingdales and they are sold out now. Saks and NM are sold out in my size. Upon closer inspection there is a wrinkle on the side. Do you think I can bring it to Ferragamo boutique for repair or replacement?

Attachments

• IMG_4483 copy.jpg
    IMG_4483 copy.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 561
I bought the bicolor vara pump for $330 from Bloomingdales and they are sold out now. Saks and NM are sold out in my size. Upon closer inspection there is a wrinkle on the side. Do you think I can bring it to Ferragamo boutique for repair or replacement?

I feel like that might still happen if u start to wear it normally? From my experience ferragamo is going to ask for their receipt as they r only responsible for what they sell for their boutiques.

Mine has wrinkles as well. I think it's normal wear/tear.

The abbey bag is more versatile than most bags since you can adjust the strap to make it shoulder bag, crossbody or clutch when you remove the straps.

I have a dark Sofia and think its a great bag. Maybe you will find it on sale again in another color that you like more.

Thanks. I was able to get the black Abbey online yesterday at Ferragamo.com. The picture has smooth leather, not pebbled (even better). It is not a large bag but is roomy enough for much more than a wallet and a few other items. I think it'll be great for traveling as a cross body.

I feel like that might still happen if u start to wear it normally? From my experience ferragamo is going to ask for their receipt as they r only responsible for what they sell for their boutiques.

Thank you missTeresaDee.

Mine has wrinkles as well. I think it's normal wear/tear.

Thank you for letting me know.