Bloomingdale's Extra 30% off sale & values, plus extra 10% for Insiders

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Take an Extra 30% off Already Reduced Merchandise in Sale & Values

Plus, Insiders Receive an Additional 10% off Sale & Values with their Bloomingdale's Card

Discount Automatically Taken at Checkout

Now Thru April 3rd

Offer Excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, Electronics, and Home (including all furniture and mattresses). Delivery charges and applicable taxes are additional. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Online offer is not valid at bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com or on any in-store purchases.

2. Thanks for the post. Great deals at Bloomies lately

3. you're welcome, gymmia! with all these deals, they must really be hurting for shoppers. i went to the private sale last week and scored multiple $15 off coupons (off $75 and up purchases) for buying stuff that was already discounted and $25 off for every $100 purchased. and now this online!

4. hmmmm..
    the 30% off is not showing at checkout.. i guess i have to call them?

5. really? I hope it works out for you, indi3r4!

6. it doesn't show up until the last page of checkout... (once you enter in your CC info but before you finalize the transaction) scroll all the way down to the bottom right.

7. Just curious I have ordered Bloomies on line before, but has ANYBODY actually received an item that showed an estimated delivery of 44 days?

8. Yup I totally have! I bought a Juicy Couture Wristlet that was on sale and used a $25 off coupon code and it came to be like $11.99 and when I ordered said it would be like 42 days until it shipped. I ended up actually receiving it in a week!!! I don't know if that is the case for everything but mine did not take as long as it stated, so you might get lucky too! :yes:

9. Thanks for posting! Is this offer available in the stores as well?

10. Thanks socaltrojan......now I could just kick myself for not going ahead withe the Gustto baca......drat!!

11. Yesterday, I bought an LP large Dylan Satchel in midnight for $99.00 shipped! I hope I like it. This is my first LP bag. You certainly can't beat the price!!

12. I have not, and as usual, when I looked today, everything I was interested in was either not actually available or had a 44 day ship date. Every time I've ordered, my items have been cancelled one by one....

13. ^^^ Tracy keep checking.....I actually bought the Gustto taupe baca after I checked a link that wasn't even displayed anymore....if you click on something your most recently viewed items come up. I clicked on that and I got the baca and it says will ship in 3 days...at that point it wasn't in the main display anymore...so check the old links. Good Luck!!

14. tPF2008, no it's just online.