Bloomingdale's Early Bird deal online only-11/25 to 11/26

20101125EARLYBIRD_01.jpg

Exclusions:
EARLY BIRD ONLINE ONLY SAVINGS:
Offer valid online only starting November 25, 2010 for use through 4 a.m. EST on November 26, 2010. Offer excludes Women's Apparel from Moncler, Burberry, The North Face®, UGG® Australia, Nike and Donna Karan New York. Offer excludes Women's Shoes from Nike, The North Face®, UGG® Australia, Stuart Weitzman, Tory Burch, Hunter and Giuseppe Zanotti. Offer excludes Men's and Kids' Apparel from Moncler, Burberry, The North Face® and UGG® Australia. Offer excludes Fashion Accessories: Salvatore Ferragamo Handbags and Accessories, Burberry Handbags and Accessories, Tory Burch Handbags and Accessories, Marc Jacobs Handbags and Accessories, The North Face®, UGG® Australia, Michele Watches, MICHAEL Michael Kors Watches and Toy Watch. Offer excludes all Home merchandise, Furniture, Rugs, Mattresses, all Fine Jewelry, Men's Electronics, Fragrances, Cosmetics and Gift Cards. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer not valid in Bloomingdale's stores or Bloomingdale's The Outlet Stores. All employees of Bloomingdale's and its affiliates are excluded.

Here are my codes I won't use:

XF08119GDVA7
XN04819HZVRR

shoegal11

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
If anyone has any spare codes , I would greatly appreciate it!!! Please PM me!!!

Thank you very much in advance!!