Bloomingdales.com (and select stores) - 15% off TODAY ONLY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[FONT=arial,helvetica] Bloomingdales.com pledges to make a 5,000.00 donation to Musicians On Call. To learn more about Musicians On Call, visit http://www.musiciansoncall.org.

*15% offer valid August 20, 2008 online and in select stores only. Offer not valid on cosmetics, fragrances, men's electronics, electronic gift cards and services. Certain designer and brand exclusions apply. Offer excludes Chanel, Not Your Daughter's Jeans, St. John Sport, St. John, Marchesa Notte, Giorgio Armani, Armani, John Varvatos, All Zegna, Elie Tahari Men's, Polo Black Label, Burberry, Paul Smith, Moncler, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Dior, Fendi, Ugg Australia, La Perla, Agent Provocateur, All Clad. Offer is valid for standard shipping only, delivery charges and applicable taxes are additional. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, Furniture & Mattresses. Offer is not valid at bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com. 15% may not be used in conjunction with any other savings certificate or storewide extra savings offer. Sorry, not valid on prior purchases or bill payments. All employees of Bloomingdale's and its affiliates are excluded. Use code FASHION at checkout on bloomingdales.com to receive 15% off. Print this email with above barcode and present it at the register to receive 15% off at select stores. Select stores listed below.

**15% offer valid August 20, 2008 at the following stores only: Tysons Corner, White Flint, Chevy Chase, Chestnut Hill, San Francisco, Stanford, Beverly Center, Century City, Sherman Oaks, Newport Beach, South Coast Plaza, San Diego, Las Vegas, White Plains, The Shops at Riverside, Willowbrook, Bridgewater, Short Hills, Roosevelt Field, Walt Whitman Mall, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton, Orlando, Aventura, Miami, Lenox Square, Perimeter, Mall of America, King of Prussia, and Willow Grove. Donations will be made to the following local charities: 10,000.00 to DC Youth Orchestra Program; 5,000.00 to New England Conservatory; 6,000.00 to Music in Schools Today; 10,000.00 to The Harmony Project; 6,000.00 to Music for a Cure; 5,000.00 to 94.9FM "About the Music" Grant in partnership with The San Diego County Board of Education; 3,000.00 to The Las Vegas Philharmonic; 5,000.00 to Westchester Philharmonic; 6,000.00 to New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Resources for Education And Community Harmony (REACH); 6,000.00 to New Jersey Youth Chorus; 6,000.00 to Tilles Center For The Performing Arts – The Arts Education Program 6,000.00 to Young Singers of the Palm Beaches; 5,000.00 to Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra; 6,000.00 to Miami Conservatory of Music; 6,000.00 to Music Education Group; 3,000.00 to Minnesota Orchestra Association; 6,000.00 to MUSICOPIA – Educational Adventures in Music (formerly Strings for Schools).
    [/FONT][​IMG]

2. Thank You for the coupon. I just used it!

3. Thanks for the online code. I was able to use it on a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I'd been lusting for! Plus, it was free shipping for orders over $200!

4. Thanks for the code...I was at work and forgot mine at home...bought myself a Botkier choc Sasha Duffle, and free shipping!...WHOO HOO!!

5. Thank you :smile:

6. Thanks! I used the code yesterday to score some Juicy clothing I have been waiting to get a deal on!

7. thanks i used this code and free shipping code to score some fab looking Joie tops!