Bloomingdales- 50% off-Mistake China Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did anyone else score durring the Bloomingdales 50% off China sale last week. For some reason Bloomingdales.com made a major mistake last week and for about 10 hours had all of their fine china 50% off. I was able to get the rest of my Bernardaud china at 50% off. I didn't post anything since when I called after placing my order the store told me it was a mistake and I didn't think it would ship. But I received my shipping confirmation and they shipped my order at 50%. Bernardaud never goes on sale- yet alone 50%.

Has anyone had experiences with Bloomingdales making such a major mistake? I mean all of their fine china was 50% off for at least 10 hours...Crazy!

2. No - never got lucky with mistakes or I am too slow to notice these things online.

Congrats on your deal!