Bloomingdales $25 off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Promo code: STYLE
    Take $25 off any order of $100 or more, on any catalog or at bloomingdales.com.

Not valid with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, Electronics, and Home.

2. Thank you!!

3. Thanks for posting!! :smile:

4. I meant to use the code on Reva flats, but for some reason it didn't apply when I sent my order in. I emailed Customer Service, and hopefully they will apply it to my order.

5. thanks

6. i think they might be some brand exclusion and usually tory burch is part of it along with juicy couture, etc..

7. Thank you! Do they have free shipping too?

8. ^ship6 for 150$ and above

9. I think it is over $100

10. OK...just placed an order and had a few problems. You can combine Style and ship6 but it has to be at least 150 for the free ship. Otherwise, style is for 25 off 100 but you pay shipping. When I finally figured it all out I submitted order and the style code was not included. I called customer service and she adjusted right away but said there may be a glitch in the system...anyway, watch your totals. I got Tory flip flops, kate clutch and a non-name make up vanity case for 134.47. Thanks for the code.

11. Thanks for the tip kalodie. You got a great deal!

12. thanks for the code! I just bought myself a pair of Tory Burch "Maddie" pump.

13. Thanks for the code and kalodie for the tip, I have the same problem.

14. yeah, that same thing happened to me. i emailed customer service and they said they couldn't adjust the price right now, but once it ships, they'll refund me the $25

15. Thanks for the code!