Bloomingdales $25 off

melxnie

Mar 14, 2008
California
Promo code: STYLE
Take $25 off any order of $100 or more, on any catalog or at bloomingdales.com.

Not valid with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, Electronics, and Home.

mealine7

Mar 6, 2008
I meant to use the code on Reva flats, but for some reason it didn't apply when I sent my order in. I emailed Customer Service, and hopefully they will apply it to my order.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i think they might be some brand exclusion and usually tory burch is part of it along with juicy couture, etc..

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
OK...just placed an order and had a few problems. You can combine Style and ship6 but it has to be at least 150 for the free ship. Otherwise, style is for 25 off 100 but you pay shipping. When I finally figured it all out I submitted order and the style code was not included. I called customer service and she adjusted right away but said there may be a glitch in the system...anyway, watch your totals. I got Tory flip flops, kate clutch and a non-name make up vanity case for 134.47. Thanks for the code.

paula2329

Jan 7, 2008
OK...just placed an order and had a few problems. You can combine Style and ship6 but it has to be at least 150 for the free ship. Otherwise, style is for 25 off 100 but you pay shipping. When I finally figured it all out I submitted order and the style code was not included. I called customer service and she adjusted right away but said there may be a glitch in the system...anyway, watch your totals. I got Tory flip flops, kate clutch and a non-name make up vanity case for 134.47. Thanks for the code.
Thanks for the tip kalodie. You got a great deal!

mealine7

Mar 6, 2008
yeah, that same thing happened to me. i emailed customer service and they said they couldn't adjust the price right now, but once it ships, they'll refund me the $25