Bloomingdales $25 of $100 code

berri716

Oct 20, 2009
NJ
www.twitter.com
I won't be using the $25 off $100 coupon that came in the mail with the Private Sale stuff if anyone is interested. It's a one-use only code though so first come-first served!

It says it's valid 12/2 - 12/5, online only.

Excludes: Men's Electronics, Small electrics, Mattresses, Cosmetics, Fragrances, all fine jewelry and fine watches, and Gift Cards. Certain designer and brand exclusions apply (It doesn't say which, though).

Lilacgal

O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Yeah! It's a deal catching skill I learnt and perfected a while back, :lol:. I am going to put it to good use to buy hubby something nice. Thanks again. :flowers:

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
NY/NJ Area
FYI, ,Nordstrom will pm the code. They even did it for Uggs online even though the Bloomies code is not valid online for Uggs only in the store.

Nov 7, 2007
FYI, ,Nordstrom will pm the code. They even did it for Uggs online even though the Bloomies code is not valid online for Uggs only in the store.

I did to got Nordies to order a pair of Ugg slippers, she ended up only giving me the 20% off, matching the onlineshoes.com promo, which only gave me $20 off, but she waived my shipping, soo...I guess I really shouldn't complain! :P

So, the code above is still available, unless someone else has used. Thank you though!!!!

Dec 25, 2007
i have a code that I wont be using if anyone's still looking. PM me and I can forward you the email if you want to use it in-stores